Monday, July 27, 2015

Booking







Booking

I'm sorry but I could speak only basic English.(I cannot speak Chinese)
Although my english is not so good, but i'll do my best for your trip.
I hope looking forward to seeing you soon.
Thanks a lot.

If you are interested in doing reservation with Jeju taxi tour there are a few ways to contact with us.

Mail
  jjy25568@naver.com  or  jjy255678@gmail.com
Cellphone
  (in Korea) 010-6558-1267 / (overseas) +82-10-6558-1267(by WhatsApp)
Chat
  WhatsApp, LINE, WeChat, Facebook, Messenger, KakaoTalk
  (ID: jjy25568)

*️⃣[ Please give us the following information ]*️⃣
*May I have your name? (      )
*Cellphone number? (      )
*Car ( Normal taxi 1~4 pax )? (      )
*Car ( Jumbo(Van) taxi 5~7 pax )? (      )
*Car ( Sorati mini bus 8~12 pax )? (      )
*How many person? (      )
*How many luggage and its size? (      )
*Where to stay / address ?/ hotel or guest house in Jeju City area or Seogwipo City area? (      )
*Arrival date / time? (      )
*Departure date / time? (      )
*Tour day / period? (      )

*️⃣[ Which part of Jeju would you like to visit? ]*️⃣
*Place of interest max 3~4 places? (      )
*Usually we can cover 3~4 attractions per day. 
*You may choose North, Eastside or West, South side.
*Your selected itinerary on your own.  
*You may discuss your Jeju tour itinerary after arriving at Jeju island. 

Reference
- My apologies, please kindly let me know if you confirm the booking as I have many guests booked for a while.
-I am looking forward to your quick reply for taxi travel reservations and Hope to receive your reply as soon as possible.
- I will pick up you at the Hotel.
- You can start the tour from the airport.(OK)
- When you recived this mail, you must tell us about your informaions (hotel name, Address,phone, contact numbers) soon as possible.
- I'm sorry that I can't fetch you from the airport. I think, it's better for you to use another cab.

Hotel

If you want hotel in jeju how about this site?





1 comment:

  1. This is really a nice and informative, containing all information and also has a great impact on the new technology. Check it out here:taxi

    ReplyDelete